Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness Shirts

Here are some shirts I made to show support as my mom finished up this year kicking breast cancer! 
This one is my daughter's. It says "I wear Pink for my Gran and Grammy" My mother-in-law is also a breast cancer survivor so we put them both on our shirt.

This is my son's onesie that says "I'm a boy but I wear Pink for my Gran and Grammy"
Here is mine...
 This is my neice. Hers has to be a little more "girlie". She normally poses, but we were at Relay for Life and she was eating candy! Priorities people!!

 This is my sister and nephew. Her shirt says "I wear pink in honor of  my mom" and my nephews says "I'm a boy but I wear pink for my Gran"

Here are some others I did to help raise money for Relay for Life. These were ones done in memory of their mom, mother-in-law, and grandmother (Nanny) who passed away from cancer.
Pink is for breast cancer and black is for Melanoma (skin cancer)
 


And here are other options....

2 comments:

  1. Those are awesome breast cancer awareness shirts Dea! I need to find some for my family to wear, the ones we had our older and fading out. I'm definitely going to subscribe to your blog and share it with my family and friends. Thank you for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mike. I love making personalized shirt and other items. Especially for those who have had first hand fights with cancer (themselves or fighting beside a loved one). Let me know if I can design anything for you. Send me your ideas anytime. And thanks for sharing my blog. I try to keep it updated, but my facebook is more updated if you want to "like" it. Dea's Doodles.
      THANKS!!

      Delete