Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Shirts!!

I have gotten into doing shirts and I love it!
This is my new favorite thing.
This is a sweatshirt for our Craft group at church "The Scrap Pack".

I did not make this Texas shirt, but I did the vinyl on the sleeve in memory of a dear friend and co-worker who passed away this year (2011) of a massive heart attack while on a hiking trip (one of his hobbies). He was a football coach for many years and loved UGA the best, but had some friends who coached at Texas and he and two of his friends took a couple trips over the years to see hang out with the Texas coaches and team during the season. He had been able to go this past fall and had a great time. He was an amazing man who loved his family, friends, and life! You are missed everyday Coach!!

No comments:

Post a Comment